I have been working (mainly) as a carpenter for the last thirteen years.
I stated working and learning the trade by working with my father Mick Sherlock.
I have extensive experience of working on all types of projects both from private and corporate clients.
I have close associations with many local tradesmen who I work for me from time to time, and I often do work for them.
In 2012, for many weeks before the help on statistics homework ondon Olympics a gtoup of us from Horsham travelled up to the Olympic Park where we worked flat out on the Coca Cola Beat Box examples of abstract apa Building doing all of the carpentry work which included a 200 metre timber ramp.
I have worked on:
- Large house extensions
- Barn conversions
- Loft conversions
- Roofing work flat and pitched (including well tops)
- Fencing and decking
- Kitchen fitting (with free design)
- Window replacement
- Internal and external doors
- Large wood floor laying in association with EuroPean Flooring
- Bespoke staircases
- Exhibition work – display stand fabrication
- All general carpentry work